Vice President of Product Management
The Vice President of Product Management will work closely with the CEO, CTO, CRO and VP of Engineering to own and develop Insticator’s product roadmap and strategy. Managing and growing our existing product and design teams. This role will ensure the continued development of Insticator’s industry leading publisher engagement suite that reaches over 350 million users.
The Vice President of Product Management will have deep industry experience in marketing technology, digital consumer products, or social media technology as well as experience working with digital consumer facing products. The role requires a firm understanding of the technology that powers the social media ecosystem or publisher eco-system and has a proven track record of building and executing new products into the digital landscape
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow, scale, hire and onboard additional Product Managers, Product Designers and User Researchers as needed towards company initiatives. Scale from 10 to 50+.
- Has shown a demonstrated ability as a strategic thinker and business partner. Will have contributed not only to the product management, design and product engineering organizations, but also will have become a strategic partner with business leaders. Will identify opportunities for applying innovation and effectively prioritize opportunities for business impact.
- Create and manage a product vision, define the product strategy and drive the product roadmap for the entire product suite
- Constantly communicate and develop the product vision and roadmap both internally and externally, overseeing product training throughout the organization
- Ownership of the Insticator product roadmap, ensuring delivery and timelines are met with tight interactions with the Insticator engineering and operational teams
- Have an expert level of understanding in the Social media and Martech industries and drive strategic conversations relating to our products with the view to building industry-leading offerings for consumers.
- Manage a global team of product managers and designers through on-going coaching matching both product vision and strategy, aligned with the company strategy and business objectives.
- Work very closely with engineering in executing against the product roadmap
- 10+ years of relevant product strategy, design leadership, product leadership or related experiences
- 6+ years experience working at or closely with social media and martech products
- 6+ years experience in bringing B2B or B2C software or digital products to market
- 6+ years of experience as a product or design leader who has scaled teams
- 6+ years of experience managing remote or distributed teams
- A technical acumen and ability to work closely with product, design and engineering
- A passion for growing companies and Social media, Martech and previous experience in either industry.
- The ability to understand our customer's needs on both the business and technical levels as well as the users needs.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great
- Experience and a proven track record of using data to make well informed product decisions
- Experience managing international remote teams and domestic teams
- Creative confidence
- Collaborative mindset and great teamwork skills
- Skilled at receiving feedback, as well as providing it
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Transparent & communicative, patient
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed